STRATEGY INTERNATIONAL is a dynamic group of strategy
management consultants focusing on top management issues. We provide
our executive clients with valuable tools to effectively manage the inevitable: change.
We don't like the term "consultant," though we use it to avoid
confusion. Our preference is the title "Strategist;" it articulates
that we're here to strategize with you, not consult over you.
You can be confident that:
- Our assessment process provides a mountain
of data before we've uttered even one word. If that's not listening,
we don't know what is.
- We focus on practical outcomes, not high-and-mighty
concepts. It's not about us. It's about you.
- We slice the cost of our services
to a fraction of what industry has historically paid, without negative
impact to the results. In fact, we think our results are better than
- Forget the heady, lengthy reports! You'll walk
away at the end of our engagement with what is usually a two-page action plan.
A plan you and your team helped create, and one you can begin implementing
the very next day, with or without us.
- After the initial engagement, you choose whether or not
you want to use our services to assist you further. We endeavor
to come like the rain and be gone like the wind. And be loved
for the results.
So, then, who are we? Here are seven of our core beliefs:
- We believe a Strategist should be paid to create something of value,
not simply to collect, synthesize, and report data you already know.
- We believe a Strategist does not add value unless and until s/he delivers
practical, creative solutions, not theoretical concepts.
- We believe executives want Strategists with real world, executive
- We believe Strategists ought to walk the talk. Decisions should be
informed and made incisively and rapidly. The new economy does not support
long, expensive engagements that fail to produce clear action plans
and concrete, long-term change.
- We believe consensus can be reached and solutions identified anywhere
there is focused efforteven in your office. Don't get us wrongwe
don't censure retreats! We just don't believe they, or a week's worth of time, are necessary to a successful future.
- We believe you deserve tailored results, not a set of canned objectives
delivered yesterday to another organization down the road.
- We believe you have far more answers than you may realize. You
often need only assistance identifying, prioritizing and communicating
solutions in a way that will create dramatic results and lasting change.